Value My Car
Value My Car
The market value a car has will determine how much you can get for it. Most online valuation sites will give you an estimated value of your car or van based on certain market indicators as well as their buyers’ personal opinions. This means that you may not get the most accurate price for your vehicle, and this is where Car Goga comes in.
At Car Goga, we aim to ensure that your car valuation is done openly and professionally so that you get the right value for your car or van. As a result, we require some specific information about your car that will give us a clear picture of the condition of your car.
What we need to know
In order to determine the value of your car, we need to know the following:
- Mileage – The number of kilometres covered by your car will certainly affect its value.
- Additional work – There are boxes in our online form that you can tick to inform us of any such fittings as they may have a bearing on the value of your car.
- Number of previous owners – This information is important in determining the value of your car. Usually a car that’s had numerous owners may have a lower value than a similar car with fewer previous owners.
- Service history – Full disclosure of the service history helps in valuation and in getting a better price than partial service history.
- Damage – Give specific details about any possible damage your car may have since the make and model of the car and the kind of damage could affect how much buyers are willing to pay for it. You should also inform us if the car has been categorized as a write off by your insurer.
Having given us all this information, as well as your contact numbers, we will get back to you with an accurate valuation of your car. If you like our offer, then we can proceed with the process of acquiring your car for cash.
- Free Collection or Branch Visit
- No Service / Handling charges
- Payment made before collection
- We buy Financed Vehicles
- no Road Tax / MOT
- Non runners / Damaged Vehicles
- Vans, Motorbikes, Caravans.